12.17.2007
power of prayer...
Today we had to venture to Lowes for a new water heater. Always a good time when you have to replace stuff in your house. After purchasing the water heater and loading it in the car (with the kids too), I realized that I had misplaced the only key to the car. Now I had it to open up the car and trunk, etc., so it couldn't have gone far. After searching and searching with no luck, John started to say a prayer to himself. He got the distinct impression to have Zane say it. As Zane was finishing up his prayer, I started to pray to myself as well. As soon as Zane finished (before I was done) I had the immediate impression to look in the back pocket of the front seat. In my mind, I started to dismiss that it could possibly be there, but looked anyways. Of course it was there. It was a great teaching moment for Zane and definitely a humbling and faith affirming moment for us.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
That is such a neat experience. I love having those and love when our kids get to participate in them. (Although, I really don't like misplacing things, but seem to be good at it.)
So fun to find you guys!! I am glad you found me. It is fun to see how much Zane has grown up, and see your new little girl too. She looks the same age as Brayden . . . maybe a little older. So fun!!
What a neat experience for you family and for Zane to participate in. I love good learning experiences . . .especially spiritual ones.
So fun to find you!! I am glad you found me! It is fun to see your family and how much Zane has grown. Your new little girl is so darling too. She looks similar aged to Brayden. I love this blogging thing. I keep finding people!
Okay, I posted twise because I didnt' think it went though, but maybe all these post are. Sorry!! So fun to find you though!
Sorry, Tasha...the comments are approved by me before they are posted, that's probably why you didn't think they had gone through!
Post a Comment