Ok not really, but it sure isn't summer anymore. I love rain, and it seems to have been raining a lot the past couple weeks. Love it. This week has been a crazy one, and really...I don't have a clue how I'm going to get the stuff done in the next couple of weeks that I want to. Santa visits, christmas pictures, going to the lights at Tuacahn, finishing painting the house, baking baking and more baking, christmas cards, holiday parties, the last bit of christmas shopping. Seriously, the holidays are way too stressful. Not to mention, I get bad mommy of the week award. Apparently, Lily can roll from back to front. I found that out the bad way. Right off the bed onto the floor while she was asleep. She's fine and the bump is gone. Oh, and I'm fine too. Ack. Enjoy some of the latest pictures.



2 comments:
I love the pics! Lilly is absolutely adorable and I canNOT believe how big Zane is.
And you're not a bad mommy, at least you're not if I'm not! This is how I found out my first and third children could roll over. Traumatic for all of us. :(
So I decided to finally start a blog and keep in better touch with my favorite people.
I put your link on my page - let me know if that's okay!
Hey Abi! I know you don't use email as much these days, so I thought I'd try to get in touch with you here, as well! I can't find your address and want to send a Christmas card - could you email your info to me?
Merry Christmas!
Post a Comment