Ok, I've put off doing a post for Halloween long enough. I didn't post pictures yet, because frankly, I don't have very many or good ones for that matter. We had our ward Trunk or Treat on the Friday before Halloween, and that night John and I came home completely sick with fevers and what turned out to be an all weekend lasting sickness. I didn't even get any pictures of our (John and mine) AWESOME costumes! I went as Medusa and John - a greek man that I turned to stone. Bummer! We didn't carve pumpkins (too sick), my kids hardly got a decent trick or treating - just 20 min. with a really sick Dad at the mall, and minimal pictures. I kept telling myself that I would dress them up in their costumes again and take some pictures - but it hasn't happened. I think since next week is Thanksgiving - that ship has sailed. Although our pumpkins are still on my dining room floor waiting to be carved...hmmm. So here's what I've got:
3 comments:
So cute! I assume Zane is a man-eating shark? Did you make it?
And Lily is just adorable - what a pretty dress! I can't believe you made it...such a pretty princess! :)
Did you make all those awesome costumes? (Was it Zane's idea?) We are not from the same gene pool. You are from the really good mom one.
Thanks for taking time to post the pictures! Some of us are missing your cute kids who are growing so fast!
Love it! How funny, Zane was telling me when you guys were here how he didn't like sharks anymore because they were "death machines" or something like that...I see he still feels that way.
Love your little princess and monkey too!
Post a Comment