Since it went so well in Primary (and Zane didn't get picked to get dressed up) - we did the story again for family home evening. Here are the cast of characters: Zane - Pharoah, Lily - Aaron, Evan - Moses. So fun and so cute!
8.25.2010
the plagues for fhe...
Since I am the first counselor in Primary at church, I am in charge of sharing time often. I had the month of August. Last week our lesson was on how Faith precedes the miracle, and that signs do not give you Faith. We talked about the plagues in the bible on the people of Egypt and then contrasted that with the story of the Brother of Jared from the Book of Mormon. To teach the plagues, I had three kids come up and dress as Moses, Aaron and Pharoah. They loved it. Then we acted out each plague and had Moses/Aaron ask Pharoah to "let my people go" and have Pharoah say "no" (occasionally he would say "yes" only to then say "no" again). We talked about how Pharoah had been given all these signs, yet he didn't believe. I then told the story of the Brother of Jared and how he had so much faith that he knew that his rocks would be light if the Lord touched them, and then because of his faith, he saw the Lord. I painted some rocks with glow in the dark paint - and then also gave them each one to take home.
Since it went so well in Primary (and Zane didn't get picked to get dressed up) - we did the story again for family home evening. Here are the cast of characters: Zane - Pharoah, Lily - Aaron, Evan - Moses. So fun and so cute!

Since it went so well in Primary (and Zane didn't get picked to get dressed up) - we did the story again for family home evening. Here are the cast of characters: Zane - Pharoah, Lily - Aaron, Evan - Moses. So fun and so cute!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
That is so fun!! What cute kids....oh how I miss them!
I second that.
Cutest. Moses. EVER! And Aaron and Pharoah for that matter!
OH MY HECK! That little baby Moses!! LOVE IT! What cuties, and what a great Sharing Time/FHE. I bet the kids loved it. :O)
Post a Comment