Lily has an aversion to having her hair done. Most of the time the only way I can get her to let me put a ponytail or braid or any sort of clip in her hair is if I refer to it as a "Princess Pony", etc. So, one day I somehow was able to talk her into letting me braid her hair. It turned out cute and fun, and I think she actually liked it. She left it in all day and even slept on it! Sweet girl!
9.17.2010
smarties, braids, and climbers....
We had the first Parent/Teacher Conference of this school year. They always make me a little anxious. I see Zane's teacher every day and I know that she adores him (how could you not?) - but I still get nervous that I'm going to get hit with something terrible. Especially after the incident at the beginning of the year with some of the staff members. (I'm not going to write about it because Zane reads the blog, and it would upset him). Here is the report: Zane tested at a 5.3 STAR level on reading. That is almost middle of 5th Grade. He is in 2nd grade. His math was at 2.8 which is really good too. She is going to have him tested for the Gifted program, which we think is great. She has had no attention problems or behavior problems at all. She did say that she turned his desk around because he kept getting into it. Too funny. WAY TO GO ZANE you are doing AWESOME!
Lily has an aversion to having her hair done. Most of the time the only way I can get her to let me put a ponytail or braid or any sort of clip in her hair is if I refer to it as a "Princess Pony", etc. So, one day I somehow was able to talk her into letting me braid her hair. It turned out cute and fun, and I think she actually liked it. She left it in all day and even slept on it! Sweet girl!

Lily has an aversion to having her hair done. Most of the time the only way I can get her to let me put a ponytail or braid or any sort of clip in her hair is if I refer to it as a "Princess Pony", etc. So, one day I somehow was able to talk her into letting me braid her hair. It turned out cute and fun, and I think she actually liked it. She left it in all day and even slept on it! Sweet girl!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
They're all so cute. No wonder their grandma loves them so much! Their great aunts love them too. xo
Oh! Those kids are so adorable!! i don't even recognize Evan anymore! What cuties. I can't wait to introduce Boston to his cute cousins!
Such cuties!!!!
Mom wants higher res copies of the picture of Evan and the one of Lily leaning on the chair.
Post a Comment