9.25.2006

Ok ok already...

Sorry,... I've been much busier lately with not a whole lot of time to sit around and blog all day, sheesh give a girl a break.
So, some cute Zane-isms lately:
On the phone with Grandma one day, Zane said "grandma, come see me" and grandma said " I can't, I would like to but I can't right now" (she is 6 1/2 hours away) and Zane says "Because you are too old and sick". HAHA. Where does he come up with this stuff? I promise we have NEVER EVER said that.
Zane is in preschool. But don't ever talk about preschool. He insists "No, that's not my preschool, that's my CLASS". Whatever dude!
Last month, we went to Kohl's and were shopping around. He was planning on being "Tuck" (from Wonderpets) for Halloween this year, but I saw a cute Pablo (from Backyardigans) costume and asked him if he would rather be that. He told me no, he wanted to be Tuck. Flash forward a month later to last night. He comes into my room and says, "Mom, where is my Pablo?" I said "What?" He said "My blue Pablo". Me again, "What?" "My blue Pablo costume". Seriously I can not believe the memory on this kid.

No comments: