
Zane got a good cut on his head today which required a quick trip to the pediatrician. I was vacuuming and Zane tripped over the cord right into the corner of the cedar chest in the family room. I freaked out. I didn't know if I should rush him to the hospital, call 911, or what! I decided on calling John and he was able to come home and keep me under control. While I was cleaning Zane up, he wanted to look at his "broken" head so he headed off into the bathroom. I think it scared him a little to see that big cut because he came out crying. At the Dr.'s office, he told the receptionists that he had an owie bump. Pretty cute. Although it was quite bloody, the Dr. was able to glue it and put some steri-strips on it. Who knew that all it takes is a little super glue? He was a very brave kid. Zane is doing just fine, back to running around as soon as we got home.
4 comments:
Thanks Dan. I felt the same way, and I just felt so helpless. It made me feel really quilty about yelling at him the day before too! I'm glad that kids are so resilient!
So....I thought the idea of this blog was to keep us posted on the goings on of the Collins Crew... Give Zane a kiss from Meme
A new post ....just for you...
Post a Comment